DDGN Riverbend Index du Forum
DDGN Riverbend Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Richard 2 Summary Pdf Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DDGN Riverbend Index du Forum -> Général -> Monde connu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
florsawn

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Sep - 15:00:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Richard 2 Summary Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Richard 2 Summary Pdf Download > urlin.us/3zjr3

Richard 2 Summary Pdf Download

bd40bc7c7a
For God's sake, let us sit upon the ground And tell sad stories of the death of kings; How some have been deposed; some slain in war, Some haunted by the ghosts they have deposed; Some poison'd by their wives: some sleeping kill'd; All murder'd: for within the hollow crown That rounds the mortal temples of a king Keeps Death his court and there the antic sits, Scoffing his state and grinning at his pomp, Allowing him a breath, a little scene, To monarchize, be fear'd and kill with looks, Infusing him with self and vain conceit, As if this flesh which walls about our life, Were brass impregnable, and humour'd thus Comes at the last and with a little pin Bores through his castle wall, and farewell king! Cover your heads and mock not flesh and blood With solemn reverence: throw away respect, Tradition, form and ceremonious duty, For you have but mistook me all this while: I live with bread like you, feel want, Taste grief, need friends: subjected thus, How can you say to me, I am a king? BISHOP OF CARLISLE My lord, wise men ne'er sit and wail their woes, But presently prevent the ways to wail. Tell Bolingbroke--for yond methinks he stands-- That every stride he makes upon my land Is dangerous treason: he is come to open The purple testament of bleeding war; But ere the crown he looks for live in peace, Ten thousand bloody crowns of mothers' sons Shall ill become the flower of England's face, Change the complexion of her maid-pale peace To scarlet indignation and bedew Her pastures' grass with faithful English blood. O, what pity is it That he had not so trimm'd and dress'd his land As we this garden! We at time of year Do wound the bark, the skin of our fruit-trees, Lest, being over-proud in sap and blood, With too much riches it confound itself: Had he done so to great and growing men, They might have lived to bear and he to taste Their fruits of duty: superfluous branches We lop away, that bearing boughs may live: Had he done so, himself had borne the crown, Which waste of idle hours hath quite thrown down. King Richard is persuaded to abdicate in favour of Henry Bolingbroke, who becomes Henry 1V. KING RICHARD II Should dying men flatter with those that live? JOHN OF GAUNT No, no, men living flatter those that die. KING RICHARD II Down, down I come; like glistering Phaethon, Wanting the manage of unruly jades. Richard ignores Gaunts advice and, to the horror of his last surviving uncle, the Duke of York, claims Gaunts estates, using the money tofundan expedition against the Irish. 91) Speaking Freely about Richard II The Crown, the Mirror and the Clock: Shakespeare's Richard II The Lamentable Comedy of Richard II Analysis eText Dramatis Personae Act I Act II Act III Act IV Act V Quotes "Caterpillars Of The Commonwealth" "Death Will Have His Day" "Eating The Bitter Bread Of Banishment" "He In Twelve, Found Truth In All, But One" "How Long A Time Lies In One Little Word" "I Wasted Time, And Now Doth Time Waste Me" "My Griefs; Still Am I King Of Those" "My Large Kingdom For A Little Grave" "O Call Back Yesterday, Bid Time Return" "Spotless Reputation" "Talk Of Graves, Of Worms, And Epitaphs" "Tell Sad Stories Of The Death Of Kings" "The Hollow Crown" "The Ripest Fruit First Falls" "This Royal Throne Of Kings, This Sceptered Isle" Reference Teachers Short-Answer Quizzes Multiple-Choice Quizzes More Homework Help Quizzes Trivia Synopsis print Print document PDF This Page Only Entire Study Guide list Cite link Link Summary of the Play King Richard II hears accusations made by his cousin Henry Bolingbroke, Duke of Hereford, that Thomas Mowbray, Duke of Norfolk, has embezzled royal funds and is responsible for the recent murder of the Duke of Gloucester. LORD ROSS To horse, to horse! urge doubts to them that fear.

HENRY BOLINGBROKE Exton, I thank thee not; for thou hast wrought A deed of slander with thy fatal hand Upon my head and all this famous land. Part us, Northumberland; I toward the north, Where shivering cold and sickness pines the clime; My wife to France: from whence, set forth in pomp, She came adorned hither like sweet May, Sent back like Hallowmas or short'st of day. NORTHUMBERLAND The noble duke hath been too much abused. Poor boy, thou art amazed. 39) Richard II (Vol. QUEEN What, is my Richard both in shape and mind Transform'd and weaken'd? hath Bolingbroke deposed Thine intellect? hath he been in thy heart? The lion dying thrusteth forth his paw, And wounds the earth, if nothing else, with rage To be o'erpower'd; and wilt thou, pupil-like, Take thy correction mildly, kiss the rod, And fawn on rage with base humility, Which art a lion and a king of beasts? KING RICHARD II A king of beasts, indeed; if aught but beasts, I had been still a happy king of men. HENRY BOLINGBROKE Nay, rather, every tedious stride I make Will but remember me what a deal of world I wander from the jewels that I love.

bramanti pagani salsa analisi matematica 2 download pdfinduction motor as generator pdf downloadcaptain vorpatril's alliance pdf downloadquran amharic version pdf downloadtecnica de hemodialysis enfermeria pdf downloadads b for beginners pdf downloadescoffier ma cuisine pdf downloadtheonomy a reformed critique pdf downloadruta del acido mevalonico pdf downloadopsta hemija za 1 razred srednje skole pdf download
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Sep - 15:00:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DDGN Riverbend Index du Forum -> Général -> Monde connu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange